Monday, October 01, 2007

122 W 26th St. No More

No, I haven't been in Hawaii all this time. I got back on the 22nd, but just as I got readjusted I had to prepare for the Lorwyn prerelease. And then, when that ended at 6pm on Sunday, began the closing down of Neutral Ground - for good. Well, that's only partly true. We closed down the store at the 122 W 26th St location. The store had been there since, well, before I first visited in the 90s.

The good news is that the store will be reopening in a few weeks in a much better location on the corner of 5th ave and 37th. The new store will be much bigger and better. Tonight several of us had a special dinner celebrating the move and toasting the future of Neutral Ground - the future of gaming in NY. I'm glad I've been a part of the Neutral Ground family these past 5 years and eagerly look forward to what's yet to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home