Monday, January 15, 2007

Star Wars Pants

Thanks to Huggy Bear for passing this on to me. In the spirt of mom jokes, the Keepers of Lists have recorded the "Top 258 Star Wars Lines Improved By Replacing a Word with Pants." I've listed the Top 20 below, but you can view the full list here.

  • I find your lack of pants disturbing.
  • You are unwise to lower your pants.
  • The Force is strong in my pants.
  • Chewie and me got into a lot of pants more heavily guarded than this.
  • I cannot teach him. The boy has no pants.
  • Your pants, you will not need them.
  • You came in those pants? You're braver than I thought.
  • In his pants you will find a new definition of pain and suffering
  • I think you just can't bear to let a gorgeous guy like me out of your pants.
  • Governer Tarkin. I should have expected to find you holding Vader's pants.
  • I've just made a deal that will keep the Empire out of our pants forever
  • Pull up! All pants pull up!
  • I sense the conflict within you. Let go of your pants!
  • These aren't the pants you're looking for.
  • Alderan is peaceful, we have no pants!
  • A disturbance in the pants. I have not felt this since near my old master...
  • He has no time for smugglers who drop their pants first sign of Imperials
  • Looks like someone's beginning to take an interest in your pants.
  • The pants will be down in moments, sir, you can begin your landing
  • Lock the door. And hope they don't have pants.

1 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOLOL!!!! Heeeelarious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home