Friday, May 12, 2006

The New 007 Push Begins...Sort of

I'm a huge 007 fan, but with the drawn out process of trying to decide who will be the next Bond, I guess I sort of lost track of things. Ultimately they announced that Daniel Craig would be the new 007, blond hair and all. I wasn't furious at this as I knew they were trying to make a film that portrayed a more gritty and critical secret agent - more like the 007 described in the novels. Still, I thought it was odd that they chose someone who really doesn't *look* like James Bond. He's not a pretty boy, so that's something, but his blond hair is still really wigging me out. At any rate, the point of this post is not to meander on about Craig, but to note that the teaser trailer for the movie (which opens in Novemeber) can now be viewed. There was virtually no press or announcement about this trailer. That I found the trailer accidentally is quite surprising and more than a little bit disturbing. At any rate, for those that are interested, you can see the trailer here.

4 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sign me up for opening weekend :)

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger TheGirard said...

I'm excited. It looks pretty action packed.

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger TheGirard said...

H-W C,

I am running on empty when it comes to adding new songs to my ipod. I'm tired of adding the newest radio crap. Can you ship me a list of songs that I should have in my ipod. You have done well in the past, don't fail me now. Send them to Michael dot girard at avnet dot com.

Gracias amigo,
Girard

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger [redacted] said...

i felt indifferent when they announced daniel craig as the new bond. sure he didn't "look" the part, per say. but after seeing the trailer in the movie theater, i'd say i'm there opening weekend. i love spies. i love movies. therefore, i feel like i will love this spy movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home