Tuesday, March 28, 2006

10th Annual Indoor Classic

This weeked was the 10th Annual Indoor Classic soccer tournament organized by my soccer club. This was my first time as a co-organizer of such a large event and it was a ton of work. Although I helped out a great deal there were others that really deserve tremendous credit. None of us were overlooked - we all got beautiful flowers for our hard work. The organization of the tournament was highly successful. We had a total of 14 teams compete and they came from all over the USA as well as Toronto. One of my club's teams placed 3rd in the tournament and although my team didn't place, I had some great games with great saves. There were some truly awesome moments when everyone I knew was cheering for me and the best part was that my parents were sitting behind the goal watching it all happen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home