Sunday, August 28, 2005

Elph Tales

I've been saving up money for a while now so that I could buy myself a piece of electronics that I felt I really needed. The top two items on the list were a new TV (because mine is absurdly small and incredibly old) and a digital camera (because whenever I go somewhere I tend to wish I had one). After careful consideration I decided that the size of my room here at Sinai doesn't justify my getting a new TV. So, I went with the digital camera. I decided to follow the lead of my friend Steve W. and get one of the Canon Elphs. I got me one of the 5.0 megapixel beasts and I absolutely love it. Sure there are fancier ones out there, but I like how slim it is (it easily fits into a pocket). At any rate, how this affects you is that I'll now be able to post my very own pictures to my blog! I know...try and contain yourselves.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Sweeeeeet! And with 5 megapixels, you should be able to get image quality so great that you can print out posters of yourself too.

The video feature rocks, too. You can take larger clips, or smaller files that are easy to e-mail. And it captures the audio too.

Nice work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home