Monday, August 21, 2006

Goodbye Wayne Manor

It took a while, but my parents have finally found a new place to live and that means it's crisis time for me - my parents can only store a small portion of my things and I have a LOT of things. This means that the bulk of my belongings will have go with me here in NYC. It also means that I have to sell a lot of my stuff because I'm pretty well maxed out here in the city as it is. Things have been tentatively assigned to different fates, but this is still a work in progress. A lot of these things are collectible and many have sentimental value from when I was a kid. Still, I can't keep it all, so something's gotta give. Am I making the right choices?

Long-term Storage

  • Transformers collection
  • Carded Star Wars collection (not vintage, but from the beginning of the new release)
  • Carded Marvel/DC figures currently worth $10 and over

Stays In NYC Apartment

  • X-Men and Batman comic collection
  • Magic the Gathering, LotR, L5R Collections & Versus rares/foils (commons and uncommons from Magic and Versus will be donated to Neutral Ground)

To eBay

  • All other comics (Spider-man, Image, Dark Horse, etc.)
  • Spellfire TCG cards not in decks or part of my sets
  • Loose Star Wars collection with vehicles and playsets (not vintage)
  • Loose Marvel and DC action figure collection with vehicles and playsets

2 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger Jono said...

The list sounds reasonable to em... though you might want to keep your best Generation 1 Transformers stuff out. At least to show off - especially with the movie coming out next summer.

I'm glad I don't have to make a decision like that right now since I have TONS of stuff still at my parent's house.

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger The1GWiz said...

Wow... that Wayne Manor sure is stately!




Rarely revealed words dictate simply... your mom. ("ym" in word verification = gold)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home