Friday, April 20, 2007

Vegas Baby!

After a two-year hiatus, I'm finally going back to Vegas. This time I'm going to GAMA on behalf of, and thanks to, Neutral Ground, the local NYC gaming store where I have devoted countless hours over the past five years, judging, eBaying, running tournaments, and performing a myriad of other tasks. I'm excited about being able to spend more than three days in Vegas this time and not having to work ridiculous hours while I am there. So, although I'll be trying to find the coolest merchandise for Neutral Ground to carry in the coming months, this ultimately will be a vacation. And best of all, I should be able to meet up with many of my old friends from the gaming industry. So, if you're in Vegas this week, hit me up!

3 Comments:

At 4:25 AM, Blogger thisismarcus said...

Oooh, slight jealousy here. Have fun!

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy... Remember what they say... what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas... But of course, it's always fun to hear juicy details. :P Hope it's a great, great trip!

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger The Emissary said...

I was not in vegas, but I am glad you had a good time and then came to the toc to say hello.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home