Thursday, May 03, 2007

Charlotte

Well, I'm back from Vegas. What a blast! It was great to see my friends. Trevor, Scott Goodrich, Justin, Kim, Mark, Bojo and Scott from UDE - they were all at GTS. It was great to not have to work for a change. The weather was gorgeous and I got a nice amount of time in the sun and time in the pool. I also sampled quite a few buffets. I didn't gamble so much since I really didn't have the money to spare, which is a shame, but someday when I have a real job I'll be sure to go back and take people's money at the 1-2 Poker tables (from this trip I know that Paigow poker is *not* for me).

So, now that I'm all settled back into NYC life, what is there to do? Well, take another trip of course! I'm going down to a city and state I've never visited before, Charlotte, NC to visit my friend Trevor. I look forward to seeing where he works and meeting his wife. I'll be traveling with Triple G for this one and it will be good too finally see him after months of declining his free movie Tuesday offers (blasphemy, I know). So, I'll post after I get back from NC, provided I survive the south...I survived Nashville...is NC more red than Nashville?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home