Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sick Again

After Vegas I began a serious exercise regimen. This one is a bit different than the one I did last summer as my goal is now to gain strength and mass. In only two weeks I managed to gain back the 10 lbs that I lost over the course of my two hospital visits this year. So, I was pretty excited about that. However, just as I was about to increase the weight I'm lifting, I got sick. It hit me right after mother's day. I got a really bad headache and awful muscle aches. Monday was the worst, so I took Tuesday off to rest. I also slept late today. Nights have been rough as it's fairly warm out now, but still dry as if it were winter. Ultimately the consensus is that I have the flu. Yes, it's odd to have it in the spring, but it happens. Fortunately, I only have some flu-like symptoms and am getting better with each day. If only my taste buds would get back on track...

2 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Steve said...

I think it's hammertime all around. Everyone is getting hammered with something or other. I wonder what's in the air or the water. :P

Feel better. Don't ferget to have lots of chicken soup -- remedy of the sages. :D

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Let me know when you stop dying. Then you can come out to AZ and visit me and the Tucson hobos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home